To explore the route of Ecuador’s “Railroad in the Sky” – the 100-year-old Guayaquil & Quito Railway – from coast to highlands and past to present.
Surveying the past to map the future.
- Produce a series of “then and now” photographs based on a set of 1901 photographs
- Document family stories of railroad workers through interviews and photographs
- Locate the remains of Major John Harman and attempt to determine cause of death
- Bring attention to Ecuador’s unique beauty, history, and future possibilities
- Inspire others to step out of everyday life and reach for their dreams